Friday, November 19, 2010

Shoot the Dishes

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

Since my last post was about food photography, I figured I'd post about the dishes that hold the food!  Over at  my family blog, I participate in a weekly meme called Tea Talk.  I was inspired by other ladies to photograph my (and others') teacups.


Love my Gibson everyday china!


Here are a few of my favorites.

 Tea at Lori's house!


Lori's single-cup tea ball


Lori's favorite tea cup.  It suits her perfectly!


There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour
dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.

~Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

Living life.
Capturing life.

Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and such wonderful photos. I love the tea at lori's house. I used to collect tea cups and saucers but now I no longer have room for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! My friend Lori has some beautiful teacups. I don't have room to collect them, either!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete