Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Sightings -- Woof, Woof!

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~







Please click on Mrs. M's button above to visit her blog, 
to view interesting photos, and to participate with us!


We have had fun taking care of a friend's pet this week.  Sweet Pea, a Boston terrier, is very smart and friendly.  We hope she has enjoyed her time with us this week!




Living life.
Capturing life.

Blessings to you,
Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    The whole family enjoyed your photos of Sweet Pea. What a sweet dog she is! Loved the way she looked at the camera. She's uniquely beautiful. I haven't seen her kind before. I'm sure she enjoyed her time with your family. She looks content.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    By the way, I'm having a give-away. Please join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have always thought that Sweet Pea looks like Yoda from StarWars. Silly little thing!!!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. She is a lot of fun.

    Lori--we agree. ;)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete