Thursday, November 18, 2010

Up Close

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

I love shooting close up.  My clients know this, and if you visit my photo gallery (link is above), you'll see this technique employed frequently.  When people look at photographs of other people, the focus tends to slide right to the faces and eyes--even when the eyes are closed!  I love the below photo.


My fascination with close-up photography also lends itself to food photography.  Since I have taken so many pictures of food over the years, I have decided to post some here to share.

bounty of my garden

jalapeños from my garden

same jalapeños, canned for the winter

more harvest bounty
the dinner hour

I'm glad I've already eaten!  Thanks for allowing me to share.  :)

...They all wait for You
To give them their food in due season.
Psalm 104:27 nasb

Living life.
Capturing life.

Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

No comments:

Post a Comment