Friday, November 12, 2010

She Could be My Daughter!

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~


Proofs are finalized and photos are chosen!  I wanted to share a glimpse of photos of this young lady who is graduating!!!  You may see the whole album at my SmugMug gallery (click above), and Facebookers can access it, too.


Yes, she could be my daughter.  Joanna has a practical side that resonates with my heart, but she also has a ready smile and, after this photo session, I know I can get her to laugh.


Okay, Joanna, tell me that muffin joke again.  I just don't get it!  (I still don't get it...)


Enjoy the photos!



Living life.
Capturing life.

Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Joanna has the most lovely smile!!!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete