Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Sightings -- Winter Wonderland

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~








Please click on Mrs. M's button above to visit her blog, 
to view interesting photos, and to participate with us!



I wanted to wait until this morning to take photos, since I knew it would be snowing all night.  Everyone slept in, so I enjoyed a cup of coffee and a small bowl of apple walnut oatmeal as I gazed out into our newly created winter wonderland.


Of course, while the oatmeal was simmering, I grabbed my camera and headed out into the yard, both front and back, to capture the snow-covered wonder.



Being a detail person, I had to snap a few of these from my front garden.  Enjoy!!





Living life.
Capturing life.
Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christine for sharing these beautiful sights. I enjoyed all of them. We, in Southeast Asia are dreaming for white Christmas.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete