Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Boston in Winter

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~


I don't see myself refining my skills into becoming a pet photographer.  I do see myself refining my skills through photographing pets, however!  Hey, an opportunity to capture wiggling, barking excitement should not be wasted!  Having grown up with two very special dogs, I have a natural affinity for these loyal domestic animals, and an attraction to photographing man's best friend.  When we spent Christmas Eve with dear friends, what a treat to have them bring along their beloved Sweet Pea.


I had never really been a fan of Boston terriers, but this little girl grew on me.  Our family dog-sitted her on a few occasions, and she impressed me with her keen intelligence.  Within a day, she knew where to sit while waiting for us to finish our meal (rule:  no pets in the dining room), whom to bark at if she wanted to go for a walk, and how to avoid coming back inside after a nice romp in our back yard.


Not only those, but she also knew how to pose just-so for the camera.  Though I took tons of family and people photos of our shared day together, Sweet Pea won the "most photos taken" category.  Therefore, she is the first pet to get her own category on my photo gallery website.  Enjoy a few favorites of her here, and click on this Slide Show link to see her in all her glory.  :)




Living life.
Capturing life.
Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

No comments:

Post a Comment